Monday 7 December 2015

Preliminary task script

(Person 1 walks through the corridor to the common room.


She sits down)


Person 1: Hey


Person 1: So what university are you going to?


Person 2: I have soo many offers to choose from, I don't know which one to pick.


Person 2: So, what are you doing to do?


Person 1: University of Salford


Person 2: At Least you know which uni you'd like to go to


Person 1: I know but it's so far away, I mean think about family. Everyone’s going to live here and nobody is going to move to Manchester for me.


Person 2: Fair enough.


(Person 1's phone goes off)


Person 1: Oh, Nasima I am so sorry i have to go, it's my stupid little sisters birthday today


(Person 1's phone goes off again)


Person 1: There she goes again
Person 2:It's your sister's birthday?


Person 1: Yeah


Person 2: How old is she?


Person 1: 15 now.


Person 2: wish her happy birthday for me.


Person 1: tss, No!


(Person 1 gets up)


Person 2: Jainisha!


Person 1: She’s not that great. See ya.


Person 2: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment